Introducing Rotana, a modern and elegant three-star hotel situated in the vibrant area of DAMAC Hills 2 in Dubai. Guests at DAMAC Hills 2 Edge by Rotana can look forward to convenience and comfort, being in close proximity to world-class attractions such as Malibu Beach's wave pool, sports facilities, an open-air cinema, a paintball field, butterfly garden, and much more.
Investment size: Starting from $140,600
Location: Dubai, UAE
Neighborhood: Damac Hills
Availability: 1 Bedroom and Studio apartments
Construction stage: The project is completed
Secure your investment with a 20% deposit at the time of booking, followed by the remainder 80% to be paid during the construction phase.
Leave your contact details
Our experts will contact you at a convenient time for you
CHOOSE WHERE TO LIVE AND WORK: the WORLD IS OPEN WITH US
Bright and minimalistic, the Global Citi-Zen logo reflects the brand’s philosophy. It is based on the work of the Russian artist Dmitry Gutov, who was inspired by Southeastern philosophy.
A line represents the first circumnavigation in the history of mankind, made by Ferdinand Magellan and his team at the beginning of the XVI century. The line shows the movement of flotilla ships across the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans.
The concept of the Global Citi-Zen brand is inspired by the goal of overcoming everything that hinders free movement, constrains and restricts, restrains and stops. Our clients are people with a natural craving for freedom, who do not constrain themselves with artificial boundaries of state borders. These are people of the "world" who want to travel freely and independently choose a country for life and business.
The continuous line in the brand logo represents the opportunity to reach any point of the Earth and overcome all obstacles that may arise along the way. This is the main mission of Global Citi-Zen — to open a world without borders to its customers.
Global Citi-Zen LLC PO Box 51500, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE email@example.com